Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SUMMER OF 2012

MY OH MY, this year is flying by. Alex is 19, 20 in November. Haley will be 13 next Wednesday, and Kyle just turned 8!!!!
Having a lot of fun with the kids this summer. Vacation in a week and a half. We need the time off. We have ran ran ran with baseball/softball and now starting soccer for Haley(Kyle didn't want to play.) AWWW the joys of parenthood. Is it bad that we LOVE watching the play but we LOVE it when the season is over? They probably do too!

My mom has been in her apt for almost a year, and seems to be doing well. I worry about her, but I can not let that consume me the way it used to do. My dad seems to be traveling some, so that is great for him!

Dave, just turned 38! WHEW!
I, on the other hand, am doing ok. Just getting ready to do school shopping(ALREADY) and then it's back to the school routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment